Talenthouse IP LLC is a company whose registered office is at 827 Santa Barbara Dr., Farmington, NM, 87401, USA (“we/us/our”).
General Information about cookies
Cookies can most easily be explained as leaving a small trail in your browser confirming where you have been on the internet or navigation from certain emails and sites you open.
A cookie is a small file typically consisting of a string of letters and numbers that is sent by a web server to a web browser (e.g. Google Chrome), and stored by the browser. This small file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to distinguish and track users as they navigate different pages on a website or platform and to improve the experience for returning users.
Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie will expire at the end of the user session, effectively when the web browser or platform is closed. A persistent cookie will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until a set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
- To recognize your device when you visit our Platform;
- For you to log on and register on our Platform:
- To improve our Platform’s usability;
- To analyze the use of our Platform;
- To link to email marketing campaigns;
- To improve the security of our Platform; and
- For the general administration of our Platform.
Cookies on our Platform
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our Platform. Session cookies are those that delete themselves when you leave the Platform. Persistent cookies are those that last for at least one year after you last visit our Platform. The specific cookies that we use are:
- Registration, Login and Application cookies, which are persistent cookies
- Social media cookies, which are persistent cookies; and used for example with LinkedIn
- Performance and tracking cookies
- Analytics cookies, which are persistent cookies
- Device Cookies, which are persistent cookies
Most cookies we use are persistent cookies to give you a better experience and service.
For your information these are the cookies active on our Platform:
- __qca is created and used by Quantcast to help us analyze our user behaviour. It only contains a unique identifier and it is used to record a user's actions as they browse our Platform.
- _fbp is a cookie created by Facebook to help us analyze our user behaviour. It only contains a unique identifier and it is used to record a user's actions as they browse our Platform.
- _ga, _gat, _gid are cookies created by Google to help us analyze our user behaviour. They are unique identifiers used to record a user's actions as they browse our Platform.
- PLAY_SESSION is created by the "Play" web framework, and contains information to help us identify the current logged in user, aka the "user id".
Analytics Cookies are persistent cookies that allow us to recognize, count the number of visitors, and provide anonymous data about how our visitors use our Platform.
Using analytics cookies helps us improve the way our Platform works and navigates, ensuring that users are able to find what they are looking for without difficulty. No personally identifiable data is collected about you.
We use Google Analytics Cookies. For further information please click here.
We may in the future use a persistent cookie or local storage to understand what device you are using and make sure the Platform is displayed correctly.
Managing and blocking cookies
You can block some or all cookies by activating the setting on your browser. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Platform. This may impair your ability to fully utilise our Platform.
More information about cookies can be found on this website. This also gives details on how to delete cookies from your device. For information on how to do this on your smart mobile phone or tablet browser, please consult your device’s manual, or manufacturer.
More information can be found here.
By clicking “Accept” on the cookie banner, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device, unless you actively block them. If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be or that you will be able to access all the Platform. Once your consent has been provided, this message will not appear again when you revisit. If you, or another user of your computer, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you can do so by altering your browser settings.